Delicious desserts with semolina: top 5 recipes
In many dessert recipes you can find such an ingredient as semolina. It is added to the dough instead of flour, giving the dish more delicate texture. Semolina is also added to creams. Thanks to this, they hold their shape better, becoming a little thicker. However, despite the purpose for which housewives use this ingredient, desserts with semolina always turn out super successful.
Unclogged, airy dough and a delicious cream that won’t float are the results that await you if you add this grain when preparing sweet dishes. We invite you to familiarize yourself with the recipes the most flavorful treats with semolina.
The best desserts with semolina: top 5 most delicious
Lush apple charlotte
- 0.5 stack. semolina
- 0.5 stack. wheat flour
- 220 g sour cream
- 150 g sugar
- 4 eggs
- 4 apples
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 chip salt
- sunflower oil for greasing the mold
- Beat the eggs into a deep container. Add sugar and salt. Beat everything thoroughly with a whisk until light foam. Add sour cream. Mix all the ingredients.
- Add sifted wheat flour and baking powder to the resulting mixture. Mix everything until smooth. Leave the dough for 15 minutes in the kitchen for the semolina to swell.
- Wash the apples thoroughly. We peel them. Remove the cores and stalks. Cut the apples into cubes. Add them to the dough. Mix carefully.
- Take a springform baking dish (20 cm in diameter). Lubricate its bottom and sides with sunflower oil. Pour the dough into the mold.
- Place the future charlotte in an oven preheated to 180 degrees for 35–40 minutes. The fragrant apple pie is ready!
Successful cheesecakes for breakfast
- 200 g cottage cheese
- 3 tbsp. l. semolina
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp. l. Sahara
- 2 tbsp. l. wheat flour
- 1 chip salt
- 2 tbsp. l. sunflower oil
- Blend the cottage cheese with an immersion blender until smooth. Add egg, sugar and salt to it. Mix all ingredients thoroughly.
- Add 2 tbsp to the curd mass. l. decoys. Mix thoroughly until smooth. Leave the base for the cheesecakes in the kitchen for 15 minutes. We form blanks of the desired shape from it.
- Combine the remaining semolina with flour. Roll the curds on all sides in the resulting mixture.
- Heat a frying pan with sunflower oil. Fry the cheesecakes until golden brown on both sides. The perfect breakfast is ready!
Delicate roll with poppy seed cream
- 200 g wheat flour
- 5 eggs
- 200 g sugar
- 10 g baking powder
- 30 ml sunflower oil
- 10 g vanilla sugar
- 20 g cocoa powder
- 250 ml milk
- 50 g semolina
- 10 g orange zest
- 200 g butter
- 100 g poppy seeds
- 100 g powdered sugar
- Separate the whites from the yolks. In a deep bowl, combine the whites with 150 g of sugar. Beat them until fluffy foam. Gradually add the yolks to the protein mixture, constantly whisking.
- Pour sunflower oil into the resulting mass. Mix carefully. Add sifted wheat flour, cocoa and baking powder. Mix all ingredients until smooth.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper. Lubricate it with sunflower oil. Pour in the chocolate dough. Let’s level it. Place in an oven preheated to 180 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Carefully separate the slightly cooled cake from the baking paper. Roll it up and leave it aside.
- Preparing the cream. Pour milk into a thick-bottomed saucepan. Add semolina, poppy seeds and 50 g of sugar. Add orange zest, grated on a fine grater. Mix well. Cook the mixture over moderate heat until thickened, stirring vigorously.
- Beat softened butter with powdered sugar until fluffy. Gradually add the resulting mass to the cooled milk mixture, gently mixing everything until smooth.
- Unroll the chocolate cake. Lubricate it with poppy seed cream. We roll everything into a roll. Place it in the refrigerator for 3 hours. This delicate dessert can be served with tea!
Quick cottage cheese casserole
- 400 g cottage cheese
- 5 tbsp. l. semolina
- 3 tbsp. l. Sahara
- 4 eggs
- 1 tbsp. l. sour cream
- 0.5 tsp. baking powder
- 1 chip salt
- 1 chip vanillin
- butter for greasing the pan
- Beat eggs into a bowl. Add sugar and salt. Lightly beat everything.
- In a separate container, knead the cottage cheese with a fork. Add to it the egg mixture and sour cream with a fat content of at least 20%. Stir until smooth.
- Add semolina and vanillin to the resulting mass. Mix all ingredients thoroughly. Leave the mixture for 15 minutes at room temperature.
- Add baking powder to the curd base. Mix everything thoroughly again. Place the mixture in a baking dish greased with butter. Let’s level it.
- Place the future casserole in a preheated oven for 45 minutes at 180 degrees. Bon appetit!
Chocolate manna for tea
- 500 ml kefir
- 2 stacks semolina
- 2 eggs
- 3 tbsp. l. cocoa powder
- 180 g sugar
- 3 tbsp. l. sunflower oil
- 10 g vanilla sugar
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- In a deep container, combine semolina with cocoa, baking powder, regular and vanilla sugar. Mix everything well.
- Pour kefir into a separate large bowl. Add the combined dry ingredients to it. Mix everything thoroughly until it becomes a smooth thick mass. We leave it in the kitchen for half an hour.
- Beat eggs in a bowl. Pour them in and 2 tbsp. l. sunflower oil into chocolate dough. Mix well. Place the dough in a baking dish greased with the remaining oil.
- Place it in an oven preheated to 200 degrees for 10 minutes. Then reduce the temperature to 180 degrees. Keep the manna in the oven for another 35–40 minutes.
These incomparable desserts can decorate your sweet table if you resort to using semolina. What sweet dishes have you previously cooked with this grain? Share your experience.