Healing aloe tincture: recipe by Academician Filatov
Do you have aloe growing in your house? Consider that you are ready for the onset of cold weather. This plant will increase the protective properties of your immune system. Homemade aloe tincture prepared with honey and wine will help with this. Then you won’t be afraid of any colds.
It’s worth preparing this miracle remedy according to the recipe of Vladimir Petrovich Filatov, famous doctor and inventor. Thanks to the step-by-step instructions of the eminent academician, you will be able to prepare a healing infusion of aloe, which will have antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties. This product works better than many modern pharmaceutical drugs. Efficiency has been proven!
How to prepare aloe tincture with red wine: basic rules
Preparation of the main ingredient
Important! To prepare such an effective infusion, you should take only the lower leaves of aloe. Remove them from the barrel with a slight twist from left to right. Do it very carefully. Be careful not to damage the plant trunk in the process.
Aloe tincture according to Filatov’s recipe
You will need:
- 0.5 kg fresh aloe leaves
- 0.5 kg of quality honey
- 500 ml red wine
- Wrap the aloe leaves carefully removed from the trunk tightly in foil. Do not wash or cut the plant first. Place the aloe leaves in the refrigerator for 14 days.
- Remove the plant from the foil. Using a new razor, remove the thorns. Wash the aloe leaves. Then grind them. To do this, you can use a meat grinder and scroll the leaves through it.
- If necessary, soften the honey. Place the jar with it in hot water. Then add liquid honey to the resulting aloe mass.
- Pour in the wine (it is recommended to use Cahors). Mix all ingredients thoroughly until smooth.
- Store the finished infusion in a glass jar with a tight-fitting lid in the refrigerator.
This remedy should be used in the morning on an empty stomach. Before breakfast, try not to forget to take 1 tbsp. l. aloe infusion. Afterwards, wash it down with warm boiled water. Since this remedy has a very wide spectrum of action, it will strengthen the immune system, improve the functioning of the gastrointestinal tract, and also improve vision. In addition, this infusion is very useful for colds. After all, it acts as an effective expectorant.