Home remedy for hair loss: decoction recipe
Active hair loss – common problemwhich both women and men face. Because of it, both self-esteem and wallet begin to suffer. After all, many immediately run to buy expensive masks, which, unfortunately, very rarely show good results. To avoid wasting your money, we recommend that you try making a home remedy for hair loss.
Trichologists have long been saying that the solution to many hair problems can be found in nature. And hair loss is no exception. We share with you the cooking instructions nut brothwhich will help you become the owner of a thick head of beautiful and shiny hair.
How to make a home remedy for hair loss
Step by step guide
You will need:
- 10 walnuts (in shell)
- 6 bay leaves
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 10 dried cloves
- 0.5 l of clean water
- 50 ml olive oil
- 2 tbsp. l. apple cider vinegar
- Place the walnuts in the pan without peeling them first. Add bay leaves, cinnamon sticks, and clove buds. Fill everything with water.
- We send the pan to the fire. Bring its contents to a boil. Cover the pan with a lid. Cook everything for 10–15 minutes.
- Then turn off the fire. Let the broth cool completely under the lid. Strain the cooled mixture through a sieve. Pour it into a glass container.
- Add olive oil to the nut broth. Add apple cider vinegar to help fight dandruff and add shine to your hair. Mix everything thoroughly.
How to apply and store nut infusion
It is best to pour the finished hair care product into a container with a spray bottle. Apply it along the entire length of your curls and onto your scalp. Massage everything thoroughly for 5-7 minutes. After another 10 minutes, you can wash off the applied composition. To do this, carry out the usual procedure using shampoo and hair conditioner.
Apply the nut decoction to your hair twice a week before washing your hair. After a month of regular use, you will be able to see brilliant results. And you can even store this product in a bathroom cabinet. It should not be exposed to direct sunlight, and the broth should not be placed in the refrigerator.
This remedy for hair loss can be used by everyone (regardless of gender and age). It is great for women, men and children. In addition, remember that nut broth not only helps stop hair lossit also stimulates their growth and prevents dandruff.