How to clean a comb from hair and dirt
Caring for your hair is not just about washing your hair and applying masks. Washing your comb is a mandatory procedure that those who want to become owners of gorgeous curls should not forget about. With its help, we remove particles of sebum, dandruff and other types of dirt that remain on the brush. So how to clean a comb quickly and correctly?
You should follow a fairly simple algorithm of actions that will help you hold your hair brush clean. Thanks to regular implementation of this procedure, your curls will remain fresh for as long as possible.
How to clean a comb from dirt: an effective way
- Take a basin or large bowl. Place the combs that need to be cleaned in the selected container. Fill them with warm water. Add a small amount of shampoo.
- We thoroughly clean the combs with a new toothbrush, removing all dirt and hair.
- Add 0.5 tsp to the water, which has not yet cooled down. baking powder for dough. Leave the combs in the liquid for half an hour.
- Then we thoroughly rinse them under running water and dry them (you can use a hairdryer for this purpose).
Tips for caring for your comb
- Do you often distribute hair oil along the length of your curls using a comb? After this procedure, you should wash the comb clean. Otherwise, a large number of microbes will begin to accumulate on it.
- Are you very used to your hairbrush? This is not a reason not to change it. Because due to daily use, it collects quite a lot of dirt and dust, which can negatively affect the condition of the hair and scalp. Therefore, change the brush at least once every 12 months.
- Don’t know how to quickly remove hair that is stuck between the teeth? Use a man’s comb for this purpose. Run it over the surface of the comb and then remove the hair without much difficulty.
- After combing your freshly washed hair, do you leave the comb wet? You shouldn’t do that. After all, due to accumulated moisture, mold may appear on the comb. To prevent this, dry your brush with a hair dryer. Just don’t bring it too close to the teeth, then the jet of hot air won’t damage them.
Cleanliness is the main key to beauty and health. So remember that washing your hairbrush regularly Necessarily. In this way, you take care of both the condition of your scalp and the appearance of your hair.