How to cook dumplings: a tricky trick
It would seem that it can be difficult to prepare dumplings? In fact, there are many pitfalls in this process. If you run into them, you will never see a delicious dish. How cook properly dumplings, read in our material.
The editors of “With Taste” will share recommendations, thanks to which you will not make a single mistake while preparing this dish. Dumplings won’t boilbut it will turn out juicy and fabulously tasty!
How to cook dumplings: basic subtleties
When preparing dumplings, most housewives add a minimum amount of ingredients to the water. Many add salt, black peppercorns and bay leaf. But such a classic set cannot make the broth very rich. And here ordinary bulb it is valid.
The taste of dumplings will become much brighter if you use this vegetable. Just don’t add it raw. We advise you to peel onions. Then its worth it send to the oven for 30 minutes at 180 degrees. All is ready! Now you just have to place the baked onion in boiling water (before sending dumplings into it) and enjoy the amazing taste.
Keep detailed instructions for making dumplings, thanks to which the dough will not boil soft, and the meat filling will not come out.
- Fill the pot with water and send it to the fire. Remember that dumplings and liquid should be taken in proportions of 1: 3.
- After boiling water, add salt, black peppercorns and bay leaf to it. Place the roasted onion in the pot.
- Send the dumplings into the water. Gently mix them until they boil again, not allowing them to stick to the walls of the pan. Then turn down the fire.
- Boil large dumplings for 8-10 minutes. Small will be enough and 5-7 minutes.
- Then remove the dumplings from the pan using a slotted spoon. Serve them with vinegar, sour cream, butter or any other toppings you like.
- Dumplings should only be thrown into boiling water. If it is cold, the semi-finished products will definitely stick together.
- Don’t want to wait a long time for the water to boil? Speed up this process by heating it in a kettle. Then pour hot water into the pot.
- To prevent possible sticking of dumplings, pour 1 tbsp. l. sunflower oil.
- Ready-made semi-finished products should not be left in hot water for a long time, otherwise they will lose their shape, turning into an unappetizing mass. Take them out of the pot immediately after cooking.
Even semi-finished products, the composition of which you are not 100% sure of, will have a very rich taste if you do not forget to add baked onion into the broth. Pour sunflower oil into the water – and you will not have to worry about sticky dumplings. Keep these and other tricks described above in mind to please your home with just one tasty treat, with the preparation of which you will not have any problems.
Preview photo: depositphotos.com