- 1 How to lose weight for a woman after 40: nutrition + 3 exercises
- 2 How to lose weight for a woman: bodyflex
- 3 3 simple exercises to maintain health and beauty
- 4 How to lose weight for a woman after 40
How to lose weight for a woman after 40: nutrition + 3 exercises
How to lose weight for a woman after 40? If you are actively looking for a way to quickly and with pleasure bring yourself back to its former shape, then you have stumbled upon the right article! Today we’ll talk about special gymnasticswhich has found its fans all over the world: its methods properly enrich our body with oxygen, and physical activity allows you to easily say goodbye to problem areas.
Edition “With Taste” prepared for you a set of breathing exercises under the uncomplicated name bodyflex. Doing only 3 exercises daily, in a month or two you will not only get rid of extra pounds, but also recharge with great energy without much effort. In addition, you will learn how to eat better and how to lose weight for women over 40
How to lose weight for a woman: bodyflex
Bodyflex lessons are suitable for people of absolutely any age, gender and level of physical fitness. But we strongly recommend trying this gymnastics for those women whose body is undergoing age-related changes. Basic bodyflex exercises need to be mastered by every lady who has crossed the 40-year milestone. Why? It’s simple: these quick and easy exercises help to tighten the body, keep youth and invigorate the spirit. They will not take you much time, you do not need to go to the gym or buy special accessories. Enough desire to become healthy, slim and cheerful, as well as 15-20 minutes of free time per day.
3 simple exercises to maintain health and beauty
Meet 3 exercises for an effective home workout, which will not be difficult to master.
This exercise will return the former flexibility to your spine, and therefore, prolong youth. The technique improves the functioning of the spinal cord, has a positive effect on the endocrine glands, and helps with diseases of the pelvic and abdominal organs.
- Lying on your stomach, bring your legs together. Put your hands along the body, press your palms to the floor, and rest your chin on the floor.
- Take an exhale and a deep breath. Spread your legs, bend at the knees and grab your ankles with your hands, clasping your feet with your palms.
- Make a noisy exhalation and hold your breath.
- Begin to unbend your knees, simultaneously raising your chest and head.
As follows, bend in the lower back, tilt your head, and tear your hips off the floor. Count to eight (you can sway back and forth).
- Relax and return to the starting position.
Start your practice with one approach. Then gradually increase the number to 3 unhurried repetitions.
This exercise is different in that it copes with several problem areas at once. Thanks to him, you can quickly deal with annoying fat not only on the hips, but also on the waist.
- Sit on the floor and bend your knees. Cross them in such a way that the left knee is above the right. The leg that is down, try to keep it straight. Place your left hand on the floor behind your back, and place your right hand on your left knee.
- Take a breath, draw in your stomach and hold your breath for a couple of seconds.
- Then pull your left knee with your right hand up and towards you, pulling it as close to your chest as possible.
- Make a smooth turn with the whole body to the left, looking back a little. Stay in this position for 8-10 seconds.
- Exhale and return to the starting position.
Swap legs and arms and repeat this exercise on the opposite side. Three repetitions on each side will be enough. With the correct execution of this exercise, you will feel how smoothly and pleasantly the muscles of the hips and abdomen are stretched.
The next exercise strengthens the abdominal muscles and one of the most problematic female areas – the “lifeline”, the area around the navel. Exercise normalizes the functioning of the circulatory system, strengthens muscles, starts the process of burning all that is superfluous, and also improves the general condition of the body.
- Starting position – lie on your back on the floor. Legs should be as close and extended as possible, knees straight.
- Place your hands under your buttocks, palms down. The head and lower back at this time should be pressed to the floor. Hold your breath and raise your straight legs above the floor to a height of 10–15 cm.
- Keeping your legs in this position, perform wide and intense leg swings. When performing the exercise, the lower back and head should be pressed to the floor.
- Count to 10, then relax and lower your legs. Do 3 reps.
This simple exercise will not only make your tummy flat, but also improve the functioning of the heart and blood vessels, and have a beneficial effect on the digestive organs. You will forget about flatulence, rumbling in the stomach and belching. Regular exercises fully improve the functioning of the pelvic organs.
How to lose weight for a woman after 40
When you are 20, 25 or even 30 years old, losing weight (if you have the desire and willpower) is easy. A week on a diet – and those extra pounds melted away like smoke. But, alas, with age, losing the same two or three kilograms is a feat. After forty years, it is common for women to gain weight, even if they have not changed much in their diet or lifestyle. Learn 3 practical tips from a nutritionist and try to stick to them on an ongoing basis.
Foods rich in protein
The weight benefits of protein in older women are supported by research. During the experiment, for 4 months of a high-protein diet, women lost up to 30% of fat. Dietary protein (chicken, fish, beef, tofu, eggs, legumes, cottage cheese, natural yogurt) increases our metabolism, providing a feeling of satiety. Thus, you lose weight without feeling constant hunger. Eat scrambled eggs for breakfast, yogurt or cottage cheese for snacks, fish salads for lunch, and bean dishes for dinner.
A diet with an increased amount of calcium helps not only to reduce waist size, but also prevents an age-related disease such as osteoporosis. Calcium Supports Function bone restorationreducing the risk of their destruction. This is especially important for menopausal women, as lower estrogen levels slow down calcium absorption. Adults need to consume at least 1,000 mg of calcium per day. This amount is contained in 800 ml of kefir or 100 g of hard cheese. Fish, seafood, beans, nuts, sesame and sunflower seeds are also rich in calcium.
Fiber and low sugar
In any case, carbohydrates are needed by the body to maintain health. However, you need to choose the right sources. It is best to extract carbohydrates from foods rich in fiber: cereals, vegetables and fruits. Fiber is great for lowering bad cholesterol, reducing the risk of cardiovascular disease, and controlling weight.
At the same time, women over 40 need to reduce their consumption of processed foods such as sugary sodas, white bread, pastries and polished rice. Their regular use can even provoke type 2 diabetes. And about how the magnificent Sophie Marceau is losing weight, you can read here.