Did you know that puzzles develop logical thinking, analytical skills and creative skills? Edition “With Taste” I am sure that if we shake our brain regularly, it will make it more flexible. In this way, the person himself becomes more inventive in solving his everyday problems.
Compared to others, the next match puzzle is distinguished by its ambiguity. To solve it, you will need to connect all your quick wits, spatial imagination and logical thinking. And the essence of this task is to correct the wrong equation (5 x 1 \u003d 27) to the correct one by moving only two matches. To do this, carefully look at the picture below.
10 Fascinating Facts About Matches
In the meantime, you are thinking about solving this difficult puzzle, we offer you to learn about 10 interesting facts about matches. Go!
- A match thrown into the ocean will decompose after 6 months.
- The first matchbox was made of metal.
- The shade of sulfur matches does not affect their burning.
- There are more than 100 types of matches all over the world.
- The head of a match is capable of flaring up to a temperature of 1500 degrees (Celsius).
- A standard box of matches can be used as a ruler (its length is equal to 5 cm).
- There are entire museums dedicated to such an invention as matches. The most famous of them are located in Ukraine (Kharkov city), Russia (Rybinsk), Sweden (Jönköping), Poland (Częstochowie), Switzerland and Germany.
- From 1990 to 2000, there were 45 matches in a matchbox. Today – 38. But in the USSR, according to GOST, there should have been 60 pieces in a package.
- In addition to matches for household use, they also make matches for the fireplace and hunting.
- A match can save a life. If you set fire to the bite of a poisonous steppe spider with a match (no later than two minutes after the bite itself), then the poison disintegrates and does not penetrate into the blood.
We believe that hardly anyone could ever have imagined that matches would be used to create puzzles. So, it’s time to find out the correct answer to the puzzle.
The solution of the problem:
Well, how did you get the job done? If yes, how long did it take you approximately? We are waiting for you in the comments. We also suggest stretching your brain a little with the following mathematical puzzle.