Trendy Recipe: Chocolate Banana Fritters and Coffee by Hailey Bieber
Model and influencer Hailey Bieber shared a recipe for chocolate banana pancakes and protein coffee that she cooks in the morning. The girl regularly maintains a YouTube channel where she talks about her life – and now also about the dishes she cooks. The recipe for morning pancakes has become very popular, some media even released their own variations of it. We tell you how to repeat the dish and drink.
It will take 15-20 minutes to recreate exactly the same pancakes as Hayley made.
In the video, the girl says she “surpassed herself” by making these pancakes.
At home you should have:
- 125 gr pancake mix
- 2 scoops chocolate protein (or about 4 tablespoons)
- 100 gr vegetable milk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 125 gr chocolate chips
How to cook them:
- Pour pancake mixture and protein into a deep dish. Stir and add milk.
- Add vanilla extract and egg. Stir with a whisk so that there are no lumps. The dough should become smooth and silky.
- Add chocolate to the dough. Vary the amount depending on how sweet you want the pancakes. Or add dark chocolate.
- Heat a tablespoon of butter in a skillet over medium heat. Spread the dough, fry for 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Garnish with banana, coconut cream, syrup or ice cream as desired. Coconut cream can be whipped with a mixer.
The recipe is great for those with a sweet tooth who want to relax on a lazy day off. Fritters are high in calories – but you definitely won’t want to eat in the next 3-4 hours.
Coffee protein shake
The model’s favorite coffee is prepared in just a couple of minutes.
In addition to pancakes, the girl prepared her favorite morning drink, which takes about two minutes. According to Hayley’s recipe, you need to take one espresso, add a room temperature protein shake to it and mix it in a shaker or mixer. Then, if desired, you can add ice – and enjoy a cool drink.
For those who do not have Los Angeles outside, but colder cities, you can make such a cocktail in a warm version.
To do this, mix protein powder with milk in a ratio of approximately 1:2. Warm the mixture in the microwave or in a saucepan. Then beat a little with a mixer or manual frother. Pour this mixture into a single or double espresso. The Russian version of the cocktail is ready.
If you notice an error or inaccuracy, please please let us know.